domingo, 17 de março de 2013

Changes

Tonight I write in English, after so many years of my life who I got crossed with so many different people from so many different countries. I apologize now if I give some grammar errors or some other errors, but nobody is perfect.
Tonight I write about changes, I had so many this last months that I can't know already how many were. First I'm in a really different place, I changed from the beach, leaving the ocean and the sun behind my back and now I'm in the middle of the Alps, incredibly loving every moment, but always counting the days to get back on holidays to Portugal, my lovely country, be with my friends, family, see the beach, touch on the sand, playing golf. I changed my look, I had a completely different haircut, I'm using now beard also, my clothes style is a little bit different. But I continue to be the same person I was before, obviously grown up, with my objectives defined, polite, educated, still really sentimental and suffering some times too much, but I'm still the same Fábio I was before with some upgrades. No one is perfect, and specially me, I have too much defects. You can maybe ask why I changed suddenly, why leaving such great place as Portugal definitely is. Easy, I need to feel changes, have new adventures, see and meet new people, make my German stronger, have new experiences, grow up, define my objectives and obviously save good money for my objectives. I'm definitely grateful because from all the new people I know I learned a little bit more, I met already really beautiful places, I tried a new sport, a winter one snowboard, I gave my best and taught good people from my little work experience. Unfortunately not everything is good, I've learned that sometimes, as much as we want to please or help someone, not always the people want our help. If we show our affect, our love, sometimes doesn't work. But one thing I've learned, to give value to the people who are far away from me but still everyday remembers me. It's good to feel that my family is by my side now for every more I make, every decision I take. Changing is good when is to change for better. And believe me there is no better feeling that be sure of what we want.

Greetings, this time from Vulpera, Switzerland...

Sem comentários: